Share your Jollys favourites with friends and on your very own wishlist!
How to make a Jollys Wish List online -
- Look around the website and find something that you can't resist
- Underneath the centre of the product description box you will find a red button 'Add to Wish List'.
- Click this to send the item into your own personal list. Keep doing this with other items
When you are ready to share your Wish List -
- Click though to your list and click the red button, 'Distribute List'
- Add the email addresses of each friend or family member you would like to share the list with
- Jollys will then email each person your Wish List which they can shop from
If you live local to the Jollys' shop in Thrapston, your gift giver can choose 'Store Pick Up' at the point of paying for their order. That way they don't have to pay a delivery charge. If they add a note for Jollys, we can either deliver it to you at home, or let you (or Mum and Dad) know that it is waiting in the shop for you to collect.
How to make a Jollys Wish List in store -
Are you local to our shop and having a party? Tell your guests about the things you like in Jollys!
- Pop in to the shop and we'll give you a smart clip board and a personalised Wish List sheet
- Write down all the lovely things you'd like and we'll keep it for you
- Let your friends and family know about your list when you invite them to your party, then they can come in and pick something that you would really like!
SAY GOODBYE TO DUPLICATE GIFTS, HELLO TO GOODIES WHICH YOU REALLY LIKE!